Thursday, September 16, 2010

So many things...

Okay, I am going to bounce around on this one; I'm just warning you. :)

We are still looking for Cat Black. I'm still hoping she'll come back. As evil as she is, I miss her.

The girls and I went to JoAnn's yesterday. I'm sure when my Mom comes for a visit she is going to want to check it out. I have never seen so much material in one place in my life. Growing up my Mom would go to Cloth World, or Clothword, but JoAnn's has so much more fabric. It is incredible. I'm thinking about "holiday" aprons, but I'm not so sure about my abilities yet.


I asked Chloe, yesterday, what earrings she was wearing. I was shocked when I looked to find she had put one in backward! Not sure how she did that and not realize it, but it was funny.

I have to say I'm a bit sad. I cannot say much here because my friend has not made the big announcement yet, but I have a friend who is leaving the area. She will be far enough away that we will probably not see her again. I am hoping to keep in contact on Facebook, but I'm not sure. Seems like so many of our friends, who are not military, are leaving here for one reason or another.

Believe it or not we are still getting cucumbers from the garden. The one plant we thought wouldn't do anything and it is the only one still producing!

I still need to post a picture of Chloe with her new bike. I'm hoping to have time today to download pictures. So many things we (I) need to do today. I did finally get waffles made for Chloe; I've been promising her for about a week, but many of our mornings this week we had to leave early. She was very happy to discover me cooking them this morning when she woke up.

No comments: