Thursday, August 4, 2011

I've been called out :)

Hey, Morgan!! Sorry.


Wow! I had no clue when the girls auditioned back in May the play would completely take over our lives. But it has. They are having a wonderful time and very ready for opening night.

We are also finishing our third week of school. I cannot believe we will have three weeks under our belt tomorrow. Wow! Yes!! I am very happy about it. I thought with the pool we would be really behind, but they have been very good about getting schoolwork done, mostly, in the morning and swimming in the afternoon. Though I have to admit we have not been in the pool since the weekend. Jesse's group was called in early for rehearsal everyday, except today. So it has put a halt to the pool for the week.

Speaking of the theatre. I am kind of excited. Mr. Jerry, the director, has asked if they can sell my candies at the theatre. I took him some a few weeks ago. (He had had a very bad day and I wanted him to know we appreciated everything did, and does.) So tonight will be the first time they will be sold. I'm excited, and a little nervous to see how they go.

We had a fantastic outing over the weekend. I have been wanting to get it posted, with pictures, since Saturday. Maybe one day soon. Maybe next week.

Jesse's birtday was CRAZY!! She had such a great time. We took her out to lunch at her favorite Asian restaurant, then home for three hours (plus) with friends running through the house. Then off to a 5:00pm rehearsal time. It was nuts! She had a great day. I'll post pictures when I download them.

I'll post some pictures from the play soon too. I took a few last night while I was working the green room. (There seems to be a theme here!)LOL

No comments: