I cannot believe tomorrow is the last day of 2011. I recall growing up my Mom would always tell me as I got older the years would go by faster, to stop enjoy each day. She was so right. I look at my girls and cannot believe they are ten and eight. I look in the mirror and cannot believe I'm over forty! Time seems to be moving more quickly every moment.
2011 has been a year of firsts for us. The girls were in their first play. The first time I taught a taekwondo class as a black jacket. I taught my first taekwondo classes...on my own. The first time we camped out in the backyard. The first time we had a pool in the backyard!
Our year has been a roller coaster ride, full of ups and downs. Overall, I have to say it was a good year. I spent December not stressing or worrying. I even cancelled school for the last three weeks of December. No worries! I cannot wait to see what next year brings us. I know we'll see my parents more, so I can help out around the house and yard. I am excited about the chance to finally help out around there. So many new things and people are in our future. The future's so bright I gotta wear shades. :)
Happy New Year to all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment