Last Wednesday we finally bought the girls their Betta's for Christmas. The girls were so excited to have their "own" pet. Each found a place in their room to put their new friend. However, we soon discovered their rooms were just not warm enough. Three, or four, nights ago we moved both fish into the dining room.
Yesterday morning, Jesse went to feed her fish only to discover he had passed away. Poor fish. Poor Jesse. John wanted to take Jesse out to get a new fish. Since I had an appointment, I decided to stay home so they would not be rushed. (They had already looked up the opening times for Monkey Joe's.) Again, there were no fish left at PetSmart.
We went today and Jesse has a new fish. A girl this time. Her name, of course, is Dory! Did I ever tell you Chloe named hers Squirt?
No comments:
Post a Comment