Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm exhausted!!!

What a day! I woke up this morning at 5:30am and could not get back to sleep. At 6:00am, I finally decided I should just get up. I spent the next hour-and-a-half working on the menu and grocery list for the next trip to the commissary. It was so nice and quiet; I found the task less stressful with the quiet. We are going to try out some new recipes. Hopefully, they will turn out well, and John will be happy. :)

We did a little shopping this morning. Nothing big. Sometimes you just need to get out of the house.

Chloe and John spent almost all day working on her room. They moved her bed back against the wall. Then they worked on rearranging all of her stuff. Her room looks awesome; I just hope it stays that way for awhile. We still need to work on her closet. ;)

I, too, worked on rearranging some things. I mainly worked our bedroom. I still have quite a few things to do, but it is looking better. Our bedspread was washed the other day, so of course it shrunk even more. It is suppose to be machine washable, which is why I bought it. So annoying. Anyway, I was relieved to find out today that it still covers most the bed. However, one more wash and I believe it will be over for the bedspread.

I talked to my parents tonight. All is mostly well. Mom said my great aunt Helen is not doing well. Her body, at ninety-eight, is giving in. My Dad sounded great though. He is going to have to get more blood next week if his numbers stay the same. He'll know more when he goes in tomorrow.

Everything else is about the same. I am hoping to get the house back in shape over the next week, or two. I have quite a few projects on my To Do list, both big and small. One day I'll get them done, so I can take pictures of the house to post. I did take pictures of the daffodils that bloomed, so I'll try to get them posted very soon.

No comments: