We are starting our third week of school and everything is going well. For the most part, we are still all caught up on most subjects. I did have to rearrange one of Jesse's science assignments, because John forgot he was building a sundial with her. And the girls are a little behind on "math homework" (problems they get wrong in school, they have to redo for homework). Other than those couple of things, we are doing great!
Only two weeks in and I am still liking the new schedule. In four weeks, we get a week break! I love the countdown. lol They are still looking forward to Mondays, even with the math added in. And today, they are having to do English too. Because Chloe's birthday party was Friday (and I didn't want to lose a day in the first two weeks), we had school on Saturday. They finished everything except English, so I bumped it to Funday Monday. They said they were good with it. I think they just wanted to goof off with Dad some more.
No comments:
Post a Comment