Seems like every year I think, "this year we are finally going to get in ninety days before Christmas." Then, Poof!, October, November hit and all of us come down with some kind of sinus stuff. We were out two weeks ago with everyone down. Last week Jesse was working on bronchitis, or walking pnemonia (the doctor couldn't hear anything in her chest, but she was coughing up stuff); therefore, this week she felt awful and was on another round of antibiotics. This weekend was my turn.
I just finished my antibiotics yesterday then this morning (3:45am) I woke up to the right side of my head hurting. I haven't felt like anything today, so nothing got done that was suppose to get done. I also didn't get to arrange the classroom, or living room, like I was hoping. There is always next weekend though.
So we are sitting here, in the classroom, on Sunday night trying to finish a couple of things that were never finished last week. I don't even want to think about how many days we've lost. We'll just have to make them up next semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment