Sunday, December 9, 2012

Eager to get started

I know I haven't caught you up on everything since mid-November, but I just have to let you know what is going on here.

Shortly after Thanksgiving, John decided to start painting our living/dining room and the kitchen. He was going to start painting during his up coming week off, but then he decided to start last week. Last Monday and Tuesday, he painted the living room. Last night he started working on the dining room. Today, he finished painting the bay window walls. He said he was going to stop, but now he is painting around the door of the stairs.

Of course, this has not been easy considering we had already decorated for Christmas. What were we thinking?! But we are all in love with the color, think sky blue...simply stunning. I'll post pictures in a couple of days when everything is put back where it belongs.

Right now I'm fighting off the urge to start my list of things to do while we are out of school. I have quite a few things to do inside, mostly the kitchen, but because of the painting I'm unable to start. It is giving me an itchy kind of feeling, which is why I'm posting (something is getting done at least).

Okay, I have to start getting ready to leave the house. The girls and I are going to CCT's "A Charlie Brown Christmas" this afternoon. One of our favorite people, Anthony, is Charlie Brown and I cannot wait to see him. He was awesome as Clogsworth and the Mayor; this one should be awesome!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

You all have been busy lately! I love that the baby won the costume contest :)

I can't wait to see your blue walls!

Marsha said...

We're even busier this week! lol You just cannot deny Avery her cuteness!

I'll share pictures when the painting is don.