I've been bothered by vertigo all day. I've had to move slowly and not tilt in any direction. I still managed to get some laundry done (and even put away). The girls did some school work and some cleaning did happen all around the house. So all-in-all, I think today was a good day.
I forgot to mention yesterday that we (as a family) received a gift from Burma. A friend of ours went back to visit her family and thought of us while she was there. The gift is a beautiful wind chime made of beads. I think we are going to hang it in the classroom, so the weather doesn't damage it outside.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you're keeping up your blog lately. I'd be almost embarrassed to start posting on mine again ;-)
I sure do hope that those pictures somehow magically make it out of your camera some day! :)
Thanks, Wendy. I'm trying to force myself to write something everyday; however, some days it just doesn't work. John said the blog is just as much for us than it is for everyone else, so I'm trying to post so we can look back to see where we've been...in case we forget. ;)
I'll get to the pictures one day this week. I really will. lol
Post a Comment