Today, the plan was originally for me to take the girls to a movie. However, I thought the movies would be a bit crowded, being a holiday, and I wanted to spend some time with John. So we changed our plans.
Instead, we went to make a few returns/exchanges. By the time we arrived back home, we were all quite hungry. John recommended a place he has tried to get us to eat at for awhile. It is a place near one of the military facilities John often has meetings, so he has eaten there often. This place is...unique. It is a gas station, deer processor, restaurant, flea market, and it has a meat counter. You know the old-fashioned meat counter where you pick your meat and they cut it. I told you it was unique.
The girls and I loved it. Most of us had fried chicken, which was really good. Jesse had teriyaki chicken, which she loved. And we were quite happy we finally gave in and went. Chloe even bought a scooter to be her new "project".
We even went by the RV place we've going to for awhile. They have one I like. John likes it too. But we are not ready yet. I hope when we are ready they will have one we like.
No comments:
Post a Comment