In the last few weeks, we have spent more than I care to think about. My car alone has been in the four digit range (and is now making the same noise as before--don't get me started!). We were told Hank has a cyst that should be removed, but nothing urgent. And there have been a few other things too.
Today, we found out Winnie has a hernia. A very bad hernia that needs immediate surgery. She is going in the morning to have it fixed and she'll be "fixed" too. I just need a break from all the expenditures. I'm trying not to think about all of it too hard. But dang!
We also found out today the pond where the girls and John fish most often breached and fully drained at Fort Jackson. Also, Hwy. 601, south of us, is closed somewhere also. I am not sure if the road is there and needs securing or if it has collapsed.
1 comment:
Poor Winnie.......😿
Post a Comment