Thursday, February 12, 2009

New things...

Well last night was my first weapons class. I knew it wouldn't be easy for me but I think I did okay. Personally, I think I'm better with my hands than a weapon but I'm hoping with a lot of practice I'll get to be just "good enough". LOL I did manage to whack myself in the face once, which hit my glasses which in turned rammed into my face. Can you say, "lack of coordination"? Oh well, for my second go (we did some of it once in our regular class) not so bad anyway.

My aunt Dian is still in the hospital. They no longer believe it was a stroke but they are clueless as to what the problem is. My mom said this afternoon that Dian is much better today. She knows whats going on and can carry on a conversation. She is also looking forward to see our girls tomorrow. They are doing a spinal tap tomorrow afternoon to see if they can finally figure out what the problem is; the only thing they are sure of is its in her head. Now, those you who know Dian can see the humor. Still love ya Dian!!

No comments: