The girls were sad to lose their cafeteria when we donated our bar chairs a few months ago. John had decided they were too tall (the backs) and distracted from the kitchen...or something like that. Anyway.
John and I have been discussing what kind of stool to put there for awhile now. I knew I saw one somewhere I thought he would like, but we couldn't find it. I know IKEA used to sell one, but when we went a month ago they did not have one like we wanted. Yesterday, we set out again to look. We started at Target, of course, and found just what we were wanting. But they only had one! Of course! ;) Today, we went to another Target and found our second stool.
It is a bit modern, especially for us, but the girls are loving them already. I predict when school is back in session on Wednesday (I am leaving home a few days, so I know John won't do any schoolwork), that two girls are going to want to eat in the cafeteria.
NOTE: The girls used them the first time on Tuesday (before school started back) with John while I was in Charlotte. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment