Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A busy two weeks...

The next two weeks are going to be a bit hectic around here. This week won't be so bad, just stressful. We have a TKD tournament Saturday. Now that we are black belts we have to help judge. I think I'll do fine with forms, maybe. But I can not remember all the rules to judging sparring. I'm hoping there will be plenty of others there who know what they are doing so I can just write down the points or something. Jesse is going early to help with the judging too, but I don't exactly know what she'll be doing. She loves the tournaments! Chloe will come later in the day (Jesse and I have to be there at 10am) to compete about 2pm. Yes, we will be there all day. I haven't figured out how I'm going to eat, but I know if I know I have too.

Next week is the killer. John has a doctor's appointment and we are going to keep him company. There will be TKD graduation, my birthday and Tyler's graduation (all three in two days). On top of that, it's drill weekend.

I'm not complaining about any of it. I'm looking forward to each event (except maybe my birthday). I am worried we will get behind in school because of all of the activities. We are already going to June 12th, so getting behind would not be fun.

No comments: