Sunday again? Wow, this past week has flown by. I guess I really shouldn't blink!
I was going to blog last Wednesday but really have not had the chance. We went shoe shopping last Wednesday for John and myself some new tennis shoes. We went to two different stores and neither had a pair to fit either of us. Needless to say, we were both a bit disappointed. So, yesterday morning we thought we'd try the PX. Low and behold they had a pair for each of us! Yeah! My last tennis shoes were so uncomfortable, so I'm very happy to have new ones.
Let's see what else has happened...
The kids are still working on their play at park day. Someone brought the script on Friday. Yes, an actual you say this kind of script. It is very interesting to see how they are working all of this on their own.
Today, we had my Autry family reunion (the side of my family Jesse derived her name from). I love seeing my extended family. I think a lot of those who aren't able to come and those we've lost. All loved deeply. I usually go by and see my grandparents, but today I didn't. I do feel bad about that so we'll have to drive by there again soon (a detour on the way to or from my parent's). We have new members of the family and I counted three more on the way next year. So exciting! Still cranky with Dex for not showing up and I made a pecan and pumpkin pie especially for him. I'll have to deal with him soon! lol My cousin Phoebe found a pic of the "three musketeers" from 1996. Wow! I even remember the night we took it. It was the only time in our lives that we spent a lot of time together...a time I cherish and miss.
Tomorrow we take Rosie to be "fixed". Yep, it is finally the day. I'm not looking forward to having to keep her calm while she heals. "Calm" is not a word in her vocab! Hopefully all will go well.
Jesse and Chloe both have mid-terms at TKD this Thursday. Chloe is mid-terming with her numchucks and Jesse with double short sticks. I'm thinking it is going to be a lot of fun with those two. We are calling off school that day to make sure they both get enough practice in before we get there. The hand roll on the numchucks can be tricky if you have done it in a few days.
That is about it for here. I'm sure I've missed something along the way but it will come up eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment