AND on the day I promised them. LOL
Here is Jesse's drawing for the play for CCT STAR's Talent Show in April to benefit Oliver Gospel Mission.
Jesse has already been asked by several people if she traced the map. I thought I would include a picture of the globe she used to draw from, with the picture she drew. Obviously, no tracing was involved. She did, however, do this picture different than most of her artwork. This one she did in pencil first, then traced it with the pen. I think she did very well. And I have to say I'm glad she didn't make the US in the middle of her map. I think most would, but she tends to think outside the box. And since this is for a charity organization I feel it was more appropriate this way.
1 comment:
I would think inside the box but I can't see in the box. It's dark in the box.
Post a Comment