Sunday, January 5, 2014

Still moving forward

Here has not changed much in the last 24 hours. There was some growling, baring of teeth and snapping but it was mostly to the humans in the house. Someone does not liked to be picked up; however, I'm not convinced he won't run out of the house when the door opens, so being picked up is going to be in his future for awhile. lol

Jesse is finally starting to make me a hat. She made herself one a week, or so, ago and I asked her to make me one too. I'm excited. I am going to post a picture of all the things she has made in the last few months. She has been very busy!

Chloe has been working on her own list of activities. She is looking forward to working some agility activities with the house guest and she is loving going out to run with him too.

We finished our school work today too! And we worked on cleaning the classroom. We figured with our house guest we should clean so he doesn't eat anything he shouldn't. Not sure if he would, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I still need to find a reading book for Chloe to start tomorrow and work on scheduling Jesse's math, but we are ready to start the week. And what a crazy week it will be.

We go back to taekwondo this week, after being off since the week before Thanksgiving. Chloe starts rehearsals for "The Wizard of Oz" at CCT. Jesse will finally get back to volunteering at the library; they were closed the last two Wednesdays because of Christmas and New Year's. I'm sure there are other things on our calendar, but for right now that seems enough for me. :)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations on your new title at TKD! It's well deserved :)

I'm glad to hear about your new house guest too. If you still have any troubles, one of my new co-workers is great with handling dogs and I'd be glad to hook you up with her (she helped with a dog spat at MILs the other week and loves talking dog!)

Hope we get to see you all sometime. It's been too long!

Marsha said...

It has been WAY too long, Wendy!

The house guest is doing very well. He and Rosie are getting along well. It will take time for him to get used to the way we do things, but he is doing good with all things considered.