Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'll post while John is not looking...

maybe I'll get it done, but doubtful.

This week has been like a whirlwind. All the things I needed to get done have not been touched yet. Laundry is now behind. However, we have had a little fun. Sunday, as you know, we went to see my family for the Christmas gathering. It was the first time we have been in a few years (a week early helps). We actually spent yester day in Charlotte too at IKEA.

John and I were talking Monday night about the girls' room and he had an idea of what to do. I pointed to an IKEA ad and John found just what he was wanting. So, early Tuesday morning we were off. We dropped the dog off at Grandpa's and away we went. Obviously, last night we spent some time putting furniture together. Their room still has a long way to go, but I'm hoping we'll get a good bit done today too.

Speaking of today, we have not started making cookies for Santa yet. John went into town early this morning then called me just as we were pulling into the library parking lot. "I'm coming to meet you, okay?" "K." So, where did we go from there (his idea and why he meet us) to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel". The girls loved it! Now we are a bit more behind with laundry and sparkling up the kitchen so we can destroy it. I am very hopeful everything will get done and we will enjoy ourselves while doing it.

As for being completely ready for Christmas, we just aren't quiete there yet. Santa still needs cookies and "other things" need to be done too.

He found me! But he said nothing...so far.

I'll let that be it for now. Off to the girls' room!

No comments: