It was beautiful. I'm so glad we had the chance to get out there and some of it done.
That is our Brownie. Our fattest cat. She is the one that went missing for a little over a week, then the neighbors up the street found her. She has not left the food bowl since. :)
3 comments:
Great pics, Marsha!
The weather was perfect for working outside. The girls look very proud of their hard work.
The kitty is beautiful!
Thanks, April!
It was beautiful. I'm so glad we had the chance to get out there and some of it done.
That is our Brownie. Our fattest cat. She is the one that went missing for a little over a week, then the neighbors up the street found her. She has not left the food bowl since. :)
They look great, Marsha! I'm glad the girls are enjoying gardening :)
Post a Comment