Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So much this week!!!

One post will probably not be enough, especially considering I still have not downloaded the camera. ;)

I did not mention when we went to Lowe's, to purchase stuff for the potting bench, I somehow put the corner of the stain brochure into my right eye. Monday morning I had a big red spot (like Jupiter) on my eyeball. Yesterday, it looked a little better (more spread out than one big blob), but it still bothers me a bit. I would post the picture I took of it, but it was a bit gross looking.

I still am not able to talk about the "changes" yet, but I have been assured it will be soon. Fingers crossed. ;)

Jesse got her short bow staff last night. It is as tall as I am! And that is short?! She started learning her nine moves. She told me before class ended (after her first practice with the staff), "I hate Master Mike right now". Hmm. Where have I heard those words? OH, from me!!! LOL

Monday we took Momma (cat) to the vet to be "fixed". Yes, no more babies. I have to say she has been such a (well, I'll be nice) pest lately. She was getting temperamental again and attacking ALL the cats. Cat Black has disappeared again and I truly believe it was because of Momma's attitude. She has been so sweet since she got home yesterday. But she is still inside (meowing away...all night), so we'll see how she is with the others when she gets back outside.

John and I finished the potting bench Monday. I LOVE it! Last night he put my new peg board up. I just need to find the time to get out there to put everything on the bench and peg board. I could do it now, but then you would not know it was finished. ;)

I will post pictures tonight of the bench and maybe I'll take one of Jesse with her new staff.

No comments: