
The "cake" was exciting. Both girls wanted cupcakes but cupcake liners. John bought candles, because I only had enough for Chloe. The candles were cool! The flame of the candle was the same color of the candle!
The girls really enjoyed ALL of their presents. As soon as everyone left they were right back into everything. John opened Jesse's Camp Rock watch for her (Chloe's Tink watch is still on her ankle). The JoBros stationery set has been opened and Chloe has asked very nicely if she may have one of the folders "since there are two" (I believe Jesse even let her have one of the three pencils). The pirate and fairy coloring books are already out to be colored in and the question, "Can we go to Michael's today?" has already been asked...thrice! Old word but I like it. Chloe asked if she could paint (Tinker Bell) I told her she could but she had to do it at the art table upstairs. Chloe got another Tinker Bell lunch box! Talk about elated! She has requested that she use the juice box for TKD, so I guess she will be using it for her lunch box and TKD. Now that Chloe has two Tink lunch boxes I suggested that she A) let me use one or B) she and Jesse can alternate (Jesse's is kind of small and it is Princess which she has outgrown a bit). Either way both will be used and deeply appreciated. Did you see her face when she opened it? Total elation! I'm looking forward to a rousing round of family "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?"

3 comments:
I'm glad the girls enjoyed their birthday party! We did too. :)
Poor Rosie. I'm sure she'll grow out of it!
She did better today. A couple of the kids from the neighborhood came by while we were outside and she tinkled a little then they came back later (while we were inside) and no tinkle. Hopefully there will be continuous improvement.
I hate twister.
Post a Comment